Preyfour - Chipbreaker! Preyfour - Chipbreaker!

What Happened to the Drop?!

At first i was like alright this has some potential, but then the first drop i was like WTH? the drop was so weak i almost didnt even notice it was there. Your melody is nice and fresh, but the drop was so tiny you might as well not even had one. Fix the drop and add some more bass that i can feel. The bass aint bad its just as weak as the drop. fix these and this would be an amazing track. Sorry dont mean to be so negative but i tell you this so you can improve and make better music. hope this helps.

Preyfour responds:

This wasn't mean in the slightest, it was honest and therefore I respect that. Thanks for you feedback man, I'll take this into account with this track. I will say though, this is an incredibly old track of mine when my producing wasn't as good as it is now, so check out my recent stuff and possibly give me some feedback on that too and that would be amazing. Thanks again man.

{DJTE} Luigi's Rave {DJTE} Luigi's Rave

EpIc

this song is awesome i love it theres no big complaints except you should make it longer.

Enter The Sun Enter The Sun

damn

well its been an hour and i still havnt stop listening to it! love the song this one is going on my ipod!

ZuneInc responds:

awesome:)

Blend the Sky Blend the Sky

great work

keep it up!

Hardstyle - Ravenz Hardstyle - Ravenz

3P!C

this is perfect for when i do the melbourne shuffle!!!! OMG I JUST LOVE! and the lyrics in the begining were perfect!

For The Beat For The Beat

NOT HIP HOP

its sounds ok but its missing the IT factor. this needs to go under techno or house, maybe Dnb

DJMatti responds:

okay but it is now how it is I cant help it okay so deal with it militaryman :DD

Not Yet Forgotten Not Yet Forgotten

EPIC

DUDE the intro was so epic and u mixed it all so well together it was just magick! check out my two new songs too if u get the chance its the ones with SD at the end

Sweet Dreams - cover Sweet Dreams - cover

LOVE IT

It sounds really good. In my opinion i wish should would get more of a Scream on some of the lyrics, but OVERALL

5/5 10/10

Cosmic Witch Hunter Cosmic Witch Hunter

Sounds Good

It sounds good man, just wish the guitar had more of a punch, and the drums need more bass to it. Sounds Really good tho

SP - Generic Dreams SP - Generic Dreams